Why isnt anyone getting back to us?

Dear all,

We submitted our SBTi commitment in june 2023, and have not heard back from the team, we have contacted them about 10 times through different emails but no response back.

Has anyone experienced this and any ideas on how to contact them and actually get a respons? and the jotform link does not work for us either so we can see status of the validation process.

Happy to hear your experiences ,

kind regards,

Salar Valinia

Hi Salar, could you please share your organization’s name so that I can check on this?

Dear Howard

Organisation namn is Ensucon AB for Clean Sverige AB. We resubmitted about 2 weeks ago as we didnt get any answers.

Thanks, and could you please clarify if Clean Sverige AB has uploaded a signed SBTi commitment letter or a completed target submission form or both?

Thanks for the quick replay , We have submitted the signed SBTi commitment letter. And filled all the information on the web form.

To confirm, did you upload the signed commitment letter through the SBTi Commitment Application System? The Target Validation Booking System is for uploading completed target submission forms and booking a target validation slot.

More details can be found in this step by step process page.

As Clean Sverige AB is a SME, We followed the the steps, shown here. As the third bullet point. And uploaded the signed comiment there.

SMEs shall follow this target-setting process.

The third bullet point you highlighted means that SMEs can join the SBTi by completing and submitting the Target Validation Application for SMEs, rather than signing a commitment letter.

That is the page we used when submitting, and this is the the only thing we got is the confirmation

I’ve checked internally and an email and invoice were sent to Sebastian Kvissberg, who was listed as one of the contacts, on June 19 and June 29, respectively, with the latter still outstanding. Could you please check if Sebastian has received them?

I’ve spoken to Sebastian, and he has not received anything, could you please re-send them to me (salar@ensucon.se) instead and we will take care of it.

A colleague will forward everything to you.

I have contacted SBTI several times through the website, through Facebook, to the finance contacts who billed me and have nothing apart from automated ‘we’ll get back to you within 2 days’ responses. No one ever does. We have had our target accepted - we have paid the fees - yet we are not on the database and clients our questioning our participation. This has been enormously frustrating, and disappointing.Please, please could someone contact us.

Hi, could you please share your organization’s name? Did you receive a target validation decision letter? If yes (and it was positive), did the email contain a target publication date?

Thank you for contacting me. Phew!

The company is Imparta Limited - Yes – we received a validation letter but no target date,

This is the letter we received. We then paid. I have proof of payment, but there has been nothing since.

Mark

Dear Mark Abell,

Thank you for submitting your SME science-based target setting form to the Science Based Targets initiative’s Call to Action for validation using the target validation service for SMEs.

We are happy to inform you that the SBTi has assessed your SME science-based target setting form and, after careful review, has approved the setting of your targets. Please find an image below indicating where you are at in the validation process.

Now that your Terms & Conditions have been signed, we will soon issue and send you the invoice with the relevant payment information**. Please note that the invoice will be sent from the CDP Accounts Department email.** If you requested a fee waiver and it is applicable to your company according to our criteria, you will soon receive a Target Publication email.

Please consider that the SBTi reserves the right to carry out due diligence reviews before and after sending a formal confirmation.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Hi Mark, CDP still has the invoice marked as outstanding so my colleague will follow up with them so that we can proceed. Thanks for your patience.

Thank you, Howard. On November 17, 2023, £972 was paid to CDP Operations from our account.

I look forward to resolving this matter quickly. We have a large client who requires our presence on the database, and we may not get the business if we are not on it. So this needs a quick resolution (which is why I’ve been chasing and emailing so much). Thank you for being the only person to respond, really appreciate it.

Mark

Understood, a colleague should be reaching out to you.

Hi Mark, please note that Imparta’s targets were published yesterday.