Temperature tool not working

Hi there,

I am trying to run the temperature rating tool but I am encountering some issues:

• whenever there is any data missing, like company revenue, asset, revenue in any line the tool shows an error. When this is the case shall we use a default number?
  • I am trying to assess a large data set, but whenever I include the information on the tool I get the following error: ValidationError(model=‘AggregationContribution’, errors=[{‘loc’: (‘temperature_score’,), ‘msg’: ‘none is not an allowed value’, ‘type’: ‘type_error.none.not_allowed’}]) Can you please help/explain what might be the issue here?

Thanks,
Ligia

Hi there,

Could you please provide guidance on the above query…? (sorry this is an urgent matter)

Thanks,
Ligia

Hi Ligia, please see my direct message requesting some further information for us to be able to recreate this problem.
Best regards,
Peter

Hi Peter,
As you suggested we re-downloaded the tool (latest version) and installed it.

Running the data-sheets, the same error appears to us: ValidationError(model=‘AggregationContribution’, errors=[{‘loc’: (‘temperature_score’,), ‘msg’: ‘none is not an allowed value’, ‘type’: ‘type_error.none.not_allowed’}]).

Can you please help us (asap, sorry the tight deadline here) in understating where the error comes from and how can we fix it? Please consider that it appears only when running a large data set (more than 600 items).

Best, Ligia

When running the version of the tool currently available in Docker there will be an error when aggregating if the data provider file is missing ghgs1s2 or ghgs3 data in the fundamental data sheet. The error message is difficult to interpret. Note that the tool versions on pypi have implemented a work-around that allows the WATS aggregation method to work (but WATS only).
Thank you to Ligia, Guilia and Gianluca for working on this.